Re: Illegal instruction errors on RPI3 with NetBSD-8

On Wed, Jul 26, 2017 at 12:52:40PM -0700, Brian Buhrow wrote:
> the serial console intermittently accepts input.  I'm using the latest
> bootcode.bin file from the build image.  This problem isn't entirely new, I

Actually, now that I'm seeing this again - are the other files in
/boot (fixup{,_cd}.dat and start{,_cd}.elf) also up to date?  My tests
(see my other mail) were with the latest versions of *all five* files
that were in the NetBSD tree (from Jan 2017).  "Illegal instruction"
isn't the first problem I would expect if something in the boot
process went wrong, but who knows...

  Harold