Re: Allwinner H3 support added to -current

On Wed, 19 Jul 2017, Robert Swindells wrote:

I wouldn't hold out any hope of getting the GPU to work, ARM don't
provide any documentation on it. You can still get the display to
work but it will be just a dumb framebuffer and you only have one
core to drive it.

There is an open source Mali400 driver now, someone needs to step up, get the drm driver ported over and integrate the rest of the Mesa/libdrm patches:

  https://github.com/yuq/mesa-lima
  https://github.com/yuq/libdrm-lima
  https://github.com/yuq/linux-lima

We don't have a framework for SDIO, even if the WiFi chip has anything
in common with other Realtek devices.

There is some sdio support in dev/sdmmc, even a driver in there for bluetooth devices. Whether it works or not is another story.

Cheers,
Jared