Re: 2017-06-20-netbsd-raspi-earmv6hf.img

Not the best of examples:

25 * 1024*1024 = 26214400

26222722
vs.
26214400

could well be in the noise for the time accuracy
or how exact the clock rate is vs. nominal.

(I'm not saying that you are wrong, just that the
example is not clearly faster than a nominal 25 MB/s.)

True. But considering there's overhead, and if the clock really is set to 50 MHz (sc->sc.sc_clkbase = 50000), then this should be showing a number greater than the maximum possible at that clock rate. I don't have any faster cards than a Samsung EVO +.

John