Re: Any Interest in Install Doc Updates for Beaglebone?

I think the INSTALL.{html,more,ps,txt} files could use some detailed instructions. I’ve had go hunting through the mailing list more than once to figure our how to setup a BeagleBone Black.

So, it’s of interest to me (for whatever that’s worth) :)

— Travis