Re: RPI3 Kernel Config for 8.0

Hi Benjamin --

What is the value of "sysctl machdep.board_model" on your two boards? We should be able to detect this at runtime.

Cheers,
Jared

On Fri, 16 Jun 2017, Benjamin Lorenz wrote:

Hi, will there be such a thing for the final 8.0? Is it actually needed? Or shall I continue to use RPI2 configuration for the RPI3 board?

Jun writes (https://github.com/ebijun/NetBSD/blob/master/RPI/RPIimage/Image/README):

- RPI3: still needs aaa->aaa_addr == BCM2835_BSC0_BASE patch.

http://mail-index.netbsd.org/port-arm/2016/06/16/msg003830.html
http://mail-index.netbsd.org/port-arm/2016/12/06/msg003995.html

Correct that the latest 8.0_BETA builds still lack final support for the RPI3?

Thanks,
Benjamin