Re: Booting NetBSD on the BeagleBone Black

On 13 March 2017 at 09:33, Nick Hudson <skrll%netbsd.org@localhost> wrote:
> On 03/13/17 09:21, Martin Husemann wrote:
>>
>> On Mon, Mar 13, 2017 at 12:09:23AM +0000, Sevan / Venture37 wrote:
>>>
>>> I was wondering if it would be possible to have mark the DOS partition
>>> on the images we generated as active by default so that there's one
>>> step less to take.
>>
>> The code is in src/distrib/utils/embedded/mkimage, search for FDISK.
>

> How about this diff?
>
> Nick

Worked a treat.
With that patched, I built a new release, fetched the generated
armv7.img, added u-boot.img & MLO files to the dos partition, wrote to
sd card & booted on my BBB.
Now need to work on the u-boot build, using the stock
am335x_boneblack_defconfig config from the January 2017 release
behaves strangely on the console.

Sevan