No more binary builds of pkgsrc for RPI?

Hi,

I found my old RPI running an old NetBSD version, so I took some time to update it to NetBSD 7.1_RC1.
That worked fine, but then I was about to install newer packages I noted that binary builds for most evbarm* seems to have stalled since 2015Q3 (at least, they don’t seems to appear at http://cdn.netbsd.org/pub/pkgsrc/packages/NetBSD/earm*

Is it something broken with the bulk builds? or is it on purpose not to continue with the bulk builds?
Latest binary packages seems to be Jun’s “private” builds at: http://cdn.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/misc/jun/raspberry-pi/earm*
But would it be possible to get those bulk builds going again?

Re,
/P