Re: MIPS laptops ( was Re: cheap 8-core ARM board )

Hello,

On Thu, 24 Nov 2016 12:26:07 +0100
Christian Baer <cb%icerats.org@localhost> wrote:

> P.S. Did you write your message on your UltraSPARC notebook? ;-)

No, on a Sun Blade 2500. I do have an UltraSPARC laptop, but that one
is kind of a monstrosity, certainly wouldn't call it a 'notebook' ;)
( it's an UltraBook I - think U10 hardware with an US-I CPU, UW-SCSI, a
cardbus bridge, a Mobility Rage instead of the Rage II / Pro, and a
microcontroller for power management and the like. Unfortunately there
are parts missing. )

have fun
Michael