Re: Pi 3 HDMI mode problems

Was I supposed to comment something out after the first boot?  It
looks like it's trying to resize again, segfaults, comes up in what
looks like single user mode.

Maybe NetBSD's 4.2BSD filesystem isn't completely compatible with
OpenBSD's?  I mounted the SD card read/write and edited a couple of
files.

I remember a horrible problem with disklabels trying to put OpenBSD
and FreeBSD on the same hard drive once.

--
Credit is the root of all evil.  - AB1JX