Re: Cubox Marvell Armada 510 (88AP510) SoC

Hi!

From: Darren <darren780%yahoo.com@localhost>
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2016 21:52:56 +0000 (UTC)

> This is probably no longer supported, but I have been searching the internet for a while and there are claims that the manufacturer source codes were handed over to netbsd.  Perhaps I would be lucky enough that one of you know how I might compile or find/download a kernel for Marvell Armada 510 (88AP510) SoC with an ARM v6/v7-compliant superscalar processor core.   It is an original cubox with 1gig of ram.

I have a Cubox, too. And I had begun to porting before, but HDD with
the sources crashed the other day. Also I forgot unfortunately to collect
these diff, and I disposed of HDD.  X-<

In my memory, I didn't seem to be moving right at the time of access to
the kernel vm.
I'd try that porting once again the near future.

I'm playing in OVERO now.
Moreover KASSERT()ed after 'soft error (corrected)' with mvsata.

Thanks,
--
kiyohara