panic: extent_alloc_subregion: bad size on HP T5325

Hi,
Why I try to boot the uboot wrapper kernel (netbsd.ub) on a HP H5325
(evbarm Marvell Kirkwook) I get
extent_alloc_subregion: extent `pexmem', size 0x4000000
panic: extent_alloc_subregion: bad size
Stopped in pid 0.1 (system) at  netbsd:cpu_Debugger+0x4:        bx      r14

Full boot log output here:
http://pastebin.com/bPutXcB9

I've tried the SHEEVAPLUG kernel from the FTP mirrors for 7.0-STABLE &
current as well as building my own from current src. I've also tried to
adapt the kernel config based on http://slideshare.net/tsutsuii/netbsd
but same behaviour.

While these slides and other documentation for the sheevaplug (such as
the netbsdjourney blog) mention using a load address of 0x100000, the
netbsd.ub.

Any pointers greatly appreciated

Regard

Sevan