Re: Odroid-c1 port

Hi,

Thanks for the reply!  I'll test the image today.

> > I found a NetBSD image(*) for Odroid-c1 and gave it a try.  It seems to run
> > just fine on console, but when I try using a display touch panel (connected
> > to USB), the system doesn't react to single touches.  With two fingers, the
> > X server crashes (segfault).
>
> please give port-arm@ to more information about your display touch panel.
> - dmesg?
> - type?
> - easy to get?

dmesg:

uhidev4: TSD Touchsystems TSD USB Touchscreen, rev 2.00/9.02, addr 5, iclass 3/0
uhidev4: 84 report ids
uhid6 at uhidev4 reportid 1: input=0, output=0, feature=20
uts0 at uhidev4 reportid 2wsmouse1 at uts0 mux 0
ums1 at uhidev4 reportid 84: 1 button
wsmouse2 at ums1 mux 0

I don't know if this is a common type of touch panel.  It worked out of the
box with Odroid/linux, so it may not be too exotic.

> > Does anyone happen to have a more recent image available?  And, has anyone
> > been running the Midori browser on NetBSD/Odroid?  Does it work well?
>
> ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/misc/jun/raspberry-pi/earmv7hf/2016-01-23/
> - firefox
> - midori
> - epiphany
> - dillo
> - deforaos-surfer (should work)
> - otter-browser (work?)

Great, I'll give it a try.  (My NetBSD systems are "a bit" out of date so I'm
afraid I can't build Odroid software at the moment..)

  -jm