Re: how to build src/release/evbarm/binary/kernel/netbsd-RPI.bin.gz?

On Thu, 26 Nov 2015, Jeff Rizzo wrote:
I'm not sure there's a build.sh target to put the .bin.gz in the release directory, but the "kernel=RPI" part should be building a "netbsd.bin" in the kernel build directory, which you can use.

I'm aware that the .bin file gets built there,
but _I_ don't intend to use it from there - the RPI image building script wants it in the other location. ``wasn't me'' :-)

 - Hubert