SSL issue on ARMv7 port of NetBSD

Hello everyone,

I installed NetBSD -current on my Raspberry Pi 2 and I tried to install livestream from wip/livestreamer but when it tries to access to https://github.com/chrippa/livestreamer-1.12.2.tar.gz with ftp -a, I have a "file not found" and when I try with curl, I have a SSL issue : SSL 'alert bad record mac'

This issue is not on my NetBSD amd64 -current, I was able to install livestreamer frim wip/livestreamer and the package is in the same version since a few months so it can't be a different version.

So I installed security/mozilla-rootcerts and I successfully installed the certs in my NetBSD armv7 thanks to this : ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/pkgsrc/current/pkgsrc/security/mozilla-rootcerts/MESSAGE

After that, it still doesn't work... I also tried to simply use links (the web browser) on amd64 and armv7 :
amd64 : It works
armv7 : SSL error

What is the problem, why do I have a SSL issue on NetBSD armv7 ? (I use NetBSD since a few months on my laptop and never got any SSL trouble).