Re: awin_pll6_get_rate(): right or wrong ?

Yeah you're right. PLL6 on A20 actually has two outputs; the one you described for most modules, and another ((AWIN_REF_FREQ * n * k) / m) / 6) specifically for SATA. I guess ideally we would have two separate functions to read those two different outputs, but I don't think awin_ahcisata uses it anyway so feel free to correct it.