NetBSD on olimex lime2 ?

Hello,
is there someone running NetBSD on a olimex lime2 board ?
I got mine to boot, but I have stability problems while the same
kernel is fine on a cubieboard 2 (it's netbsd-7).
I notice that the lime2 needs much more power than the cubieboard2
(about 100-150ma more); but I suspect the gigabit phy ...
Debian has power requirements of the same order.