Re: Very slow transfers to/from micro SD card on a RPi B+

Makes no difference - there is almost no disk activity even with flushing enabled.

Am 17.08.2015 20:13 schrieb "Martin Husemann" <martin%duskware.de@localhost>:
On Mon, Aug 17, 2015 at 06:08:32PM +0000, Stephan wrote:
> I have just rebooted with WAPBL enabled. Some quick notes:
> -Creating 1000 files takes 0,25 sec. while almost no xfers happen. (It just
> goes to the log I guess).

sysctl -w vfs.wapbl.flush_disk_cache=0

but use at your own risk (I usually anable it on notebooks and machines
with UPS by putting it in /etc/sysctl.conf)

Martin