proposal to change some defaults in GENERIC.common

Now that we have GENERIC.common for evbarm, i'd like to propose a few changes to the defaults therein. Not all evbarm configs include it, either, of course.

enable FFS_EI by default: in the age of usb drives, it's not that hard to get file systems of opposite-endianness, and it's a giant pain to have to recompile a kernel just to use it.

enable IPSEC by default: there should be no overhead if it's not enabled. Also, it's 2015 - I expect to be able to use ipsec without rebuilding a kernel.

Does anyone have substantial objections? I won't make any changes to GENERIC.common for at least a week, to give folks time to respond. (I will, however, be adapting BPI to _use_ GENERIC.common as soon as I've tested, since I just noticed it doesn't)

+j