Re: Sound issues on RPi B+, Jun's latest image

Thank you Jared,

Will patch and recompile (do I have to recompile the kernel after applying your patches in src/sys/arch/arm/broadcom/, by the way?) and will let you now, but not before April as I'm now travelling for the rest of March.

For the /dev/mem issue, I'll familiarize myself with the gpio(4) interface, and will patch the code of the FM transmitter accordingly. Thanks!

Regards,
   JB