Re: A20-Olinuxino-Lime2 + "internal" LCD question

On 2015-03-09 14:54, Jared McNeill wrote:
On Mon, 9 Mar 2015, adanbsd%openmailbox.org@localhost wrote:
console=fb seems to be only hdmi, nothing would be UART/serial, what would it be for the internal lcd output? (I've tried lcdX, screenX, as named in the .fex but that didn't work).

Only HDMI and serial are supported right now. How is the LCD connected?

So this isn't just a matter of defining correctly the setting in the .fex before it's conversion to .bin.
I am not too sure what would be the next step then.

The screen is connected via a 40pin flat cable to the onboard "LCD Extension" as visible on :
https://github.com/OLIMEX/OLINUXINO/blob/master/HARDWARE/A20-OLinuXino-LIME2/A20-OLinuXino-Lime2_Rev_B.pdf

Screen details - Innolux 7" (480x800) AT070TN9X display with LED backlight :
https://www.olimex.com/Products/OLinuXino/LCD/LCD-OLinuXino-7/resources/LCD-OLINUXINO-7TS_sch.pdf
Pin assignment also described in:
https://www.olimex.com/Products/OLinuXino/A13/A13-LCD7-TS/resources/S700-AT070TN92.pdf

Thanks,