Building for evbearmv7hf-el

Hi,

When building current for evbearmv7hf-el, build fails with:

=======  10 extra files in DESTDIR  =========
Files in DESTDIR but missing from flist.
File is obsolete or flist is out of date ?
./etc/ld.so.conf
./lib/libc_vfp.so
./lib/libc_vfp.so.0
./lib/libc_vfp.so.0.0
./usr/lib/libc_vfp.a
./usr/lib/libc_vfp.so
./usr/lib/libc_vfp.so.0
./usr/lib/libc_vfp.so.0.0
./usr/lib/libc_vfp_p.a
./usr/lib/libc_vfp_pic.a
=========  end of 10 extra files  ===========

I've tried current from a week ago and current from today: Same error.

So, is there really an error in flist, or should I not build for evbearmv7hf-el ?

thanks!

PS: command line is "build.sh -U -m evbearmv7hf-el distributions" , cross-build on OS X.