Re: Raspberry Pi GPU acceleration

On 30 January 2015 at 10:57, Jared McNeill <jmcneill%invisible.ca@localhost> wrote:

> Hi folks --
>
> 3D graphics and hardware video decode are now working on the Raspberry Pi More info on the NetBSD blog:
>
>   http://blog.netbsd.org/tnf/entry/raspberry_pi_gpu_acceleration_in
>
> Anybody want to package XBMC? :)

A couple of years ago I ported XBMC to NetBSD/amd64 (WIP
https://github.com/abs0/xbmc). The os handling back then was... an
absolutely disaster (the OS X port #defined LINUX and then there were
large chunks of #ifdef app inside #ifdef LINUX), and I overlapped with
a large cleanup so never managed to get my changes back in, but I
wouldn't expect it to be too much of a nightmare with the current code
:)