Re: Panic on Dockstar (sheevaplug) with netbsd-7

On Sat, Nov 29, 2014 at 12:43 AM, Nick Hudson <skrll%netbsd.org@localhost> wrote:

netbsd.gdb is the kernel image with debug information. You can create it
with

    build.sh kernel.gdb=

or by adding

    makeoptions  DEBUG="-g"

to your config file.

Nick

No luck unfortunately. I have "-g" in the kernel config, it's on by default. I tried building with kernel.gdb as well but still no luck. I'm just getting ??:? every time for the addresses you asked for.

I got another panic that looks different as well. This is the output I got:

db> bt
0xc8c1b9bc: netbsd:comintr+0x10
0xc8c1b9dc: netbsd:pic_dispatch+0x28
0xc8c1ba5c: netbsd:pic_do_pending_ints+
0x380
0xc8c1bb1c: netbsd:irq_entry+0x6c
0xc8c1bb7c: netbsd:vcache_get+0x2b0
0xc8c1bc2c: netbsd:ufs_lookup+0x768
0xc8c1bc64: netbsd:VOP_LOOKUP+0x38
0xc8c1bcb4: netbsd:lookup_once+0x18c
0xc8c1bd7c: netbsd:namei_tryemulroot+0x518
0xc8c1bdb4: netbsd:namei+0x34
0xc8c1bddc: netbsd:fd_nameiat.isra.0+0x64
0xc8c1be4c: netbsd:do_sys_statat+0x84
0xc8c1bf04: netbsd:sys___lstat50+0x2c
0xc8c1bf74: netbsd:syscall+0x88
0xc8c1bfac: netbsd:swi_handler+0x94

I was hoping to get the new RPI soon so I might be able to test netbsd-7 on it as well.

Andy