netstat -m issue on evbarm

Hello,

I'm posting this to port-arm per msaitoh@'s request. I've noticed
when I use "netstat -m" on my Raspberry Pi, it doesn't seem to give
correct statistics. "netstat -inv" on the other hand, appears to be
correct. This isn't really an issue for me, but I don't know if it
indicates a larger concern with measuring certain statistics.

Anyway, on an amd64 machine that has almost no network activity, I
get output like this:

256 mbufs in use:
        256 mbufs allocated to data
0 calls to protocol drain routines

Whereas, on my Raspberry Pi, with multiple ssh sessions open and
other network activity occurring, I get this:

1 mbufs in use:
        1 mbufs allocated to packet headers
0 calls to protocol drain routines

Regards,