Re: ARM ABI changes/combinations (was Re: Preparation for creating netbsd-7 branch)

Jeff Rizzo wrote:
>On 7/22/14, 2:45 PM, Robert Swindells wrote:
>> I would prefer hpcarm to switch to MACHINE_ARCH=earmv4
>>
>> Robert Swindells

>noted.  (may have been a transcription error on my part)

No, you didn't make an error transcribing it.

The current definitions in build.sh are:

MACHINE=hpcarm          MACHINE_ARCH=arm        DEFAULT
MACHINE=hpcarm          MACHINE_ARCH=earm       ALIAS=hpcearm

I would prefer the EABI definition used to be earmv4 as several of the
supported devices are ARMv4 ones.

Robert Swindells