Re: cubietruck boot panic

Martin Husemann wrote:
>On Sat, Jun 28, 2014 at 06:34:45PM +0100, Robert Swindells wrote:
>> How are you loading it ?
>
>sun7i# tftp cubie-eb.ub
>..
>Filename 'cubie-eb.ub'.
>Load address: 0x50000000
>..
>sun7i# bootm 0x50000000

I haven't been able to set a MAC address for mine, loading from the mmc
card at that address still fails for me.

The panic I'm getting is when arm32_kernel_vm_init() has finished mapping
as much of the kernel as possible using 1M sections and is trying to
map the rest in smaller pieces:

panic: pmap_map_chunk: no L2 table for VA 0x80500000

I just wondered if you were loading something else that set up a pagetable
then loaded the kernel.

Robert Swindells