Re: Exynos?

On Mon, Apr 07, 2014 at 02:15:59PM +0200, Ottavio Caruso wrote:
> I have no idea about other Exynos products. It's a great processor and
> it would be my dream to have Netbsd running on it.

Well, there are the ODROID machines from the Hardkernel folks in Korea:
http://www.hardkernel.com/ - I've got an ODROID X2 and and an ODROID U2,
both with the Exynos 4412 processor (4x 1.7 GHz Cortex A9). They run
Linux just fine - in fact, one of them is currently running Debian wheezy
armhf and earning its power by serving as local squid proxy.

I would love to have NetBSD running on them. Anybody willing to step up?

Kind regards,
 looks like work."                                      -- Thomas A. Edison