Re: Current build of netbsd for rpi is unable to boot

On 5 April 2014 12:11, Max Khardin <max.khardin%gmail.com@localhost> wrote:
> FYI, current gzimg of netbsd for rpi from
> http://nyftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD-daily/HEAD/201404031300Z/evbarm-earmhf/
> is unable to boot, it goes into inifite loop writing
>
> fixup: pm 0xc19579e0, va 0xbfffc000, ftype 2 - nothing to do!
> fixup: l2 0xc1537e78, l2b 0xc1537f30, ptep 0xc152fff0, pte 0x1bc84ffe
> fixup: pdep 0xc0552ffc, pde 0x1bfcec31, fsr 0x817
>
> to serial console.
>
> --
> Max Khardin

Hello, I'm seeing the same thing on kernels built both on the Pi
itself and cross-compiled, going back at least till Wednesday.  I was
planning the write about it on Monday, when I have physical access to
my Pi again...

(Earlier in the week I was trying to compile in DS1307 support using
dsrtc* at iic? addr 0x68
and I thought that was causing it...)

Joe.
--