Re: cubietruck

On Mon, Feb 24, 2014 at 08:25:43PM +0000, Robert Swindells wrote:
> Where did you get the u-boot image from ? I could only find ones for
> the cubieboard1 and cubieboard2.

I think I used the latest (a week or so ago) from here:

http://dl.linux-sunxi.org/nightly/u-boot-sunxi/u-boot-sunxi/

I dd'd the spl+uboot bin at the offset listed on the wiki onto the otherwise
blank sd card, basically the first steps described here:
http://docs.cubieboard.org/zh/tutorials/ct1/installation/install_lubuntu_desktop_server_to_sd_card

> >You used the .ub image, not the raw kernel?
>
> I just put the .gz.ub image onto the card.

Try the uncompressed one.

> I have the USB-ttl cable and can interrupt the boot to get to the copy of
> u-boot in flash but this claims that there is no SD card present.

Nice, I never could interrupt the android boot on mine.

Martin