Re: MIRABOX

On 02/16/14 09:46 PM, KIYOHARA Takashi wrote:
Hi! all,

GlobalScale MIRABOX boots!  (It borrowed from msaitoh@.  Thanks :)
http://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/misc/kiyohara/tmp/dmesg.boot.evbarm.mirabox

However, I have not commit some local changes yet.
   - armada370_getclks()
   - mvgbe
And it checked that only transmission could do mvgbe now.
An unreceivable reason is under investigation.

By the way, MIRABOX has two USB 3.0.  Is it connect to PCIe?

Thanks,
--
kiyohara

This is great! Looking forward to seeing the additional support in the tree - maybe I can finally use my mirabox as I originally intended. ;)

+j