Re: Can't boot guruplug

Hi! Martin,

From: Martin Husemann <martin%duskware.de@localhost>
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2014 21:27:06 +0100

> I am trying to update my guruplug to -current and can't boot it. Previously
> 6.99.17 worked fine, but now I end up with this when trying to tftpboot:

<snip>

> Marvell>> bootm 6400000
> ## Booting kernel from Legacy Image at 06400000 ...
>    Image Name:   NetBSD/sheevaplug 6.99.29
>    Image Type:   ARM NetBSD Kernel Image (uncompressed)
>    Data Size:    4912576 Bytes =  4.7 MB
>    Load Address: 00008000
>    Entry Point:  00008000
>    Verifying Checksum ... OK
> OK
> ## Transferring control to NetBSD stage-2 loader (at address 00008000) ...

Can you look and retry with this ad-hoc change?

  http://mail-index.netbsd.org/port-arm/2013/12/27/msg002181.html

If fix your a problem with that...

My SheevaPlug and OpenBlocks A{6,X3} works good at now... :-<
However, seemingly, it will hang-up from some models.
This problem is caused by run-time configuring processing of the map
address of SoC.  And I contacted the staff of Marvell and understood
that a run-time configuring was difficult.
Although I fix this problem as soon as possible,  please avoid now
for a while.  X-<

Thanks,
--
kiyohara