Re: Raspberry Pi kernel panic with current sources as of today

On 01/02/14 06:44, David H. Gutteridge wrote:
Hi all,

Is anyone else seeing a kernel panic with sources checked out today
on a Raspberry Pi?

Just tried here and it boots for me. Anything interesting about your setup? A dmesg might help here.

  My prior kernel was built a month ago, and works
fine. I wasn't able to get the USB keyboard to respond to get a
full backtrace. (And I'm not running through a serial console, so
it's a pain to copy out all the details...)

Please battle through the pain :) or setup a serial console.

The panic message ends with:

Stopped in pid 0.5 (system) at  netbsd:callout_softclock+0x40:   str     r1,[r2
  #0x004]

This doesn't tell us much other than r2 is wrong.
Regards, Dave

Nick