Re: Reset USB after printer reattach?

On Wed, 4 Dec 2013, Moritz Wilhelmy wrote:

Hello,

I occasionally turn my USB printer off and on again, after which it
doesn't reattach to ulpt0 or show up in dmesg, same thing if I
physically remove and reattach the USB cable. Rebooting fixes it, but
I'd preferably not do that each time I reattach USB devices.

Host machine is a Raspberry Pi running
NetBSD raspi 6.99.24 NetBSD 6.99.24 (RPI) #0: Wed Oct  2 13:06:35 UTC 2013
builds%b6.netbsd.org@localhost:/home/builds/ab/HEAD/evbarm-earmhf/201310020850Z-obj/home/builds/ab/HEAD/src/sys/arch/evbarm/compile/RPI
 evbarm

Printer is a Samsung CLX 3185.

Any ideas how to force-reset USB?