swp/swpb instructions on ARMv7

Hi! all,

I got to know that some instructions were abolished from ARMv7.  (For
example, swp and swpb) This means that our configuration cannot treat
simultaneously both of less ARMv6 and ARMv7.
On the other hand, I think that he would like to add ARMADAXP to
MARVELL_NAS further for NAS which works Armada XP.

Is there any schedule by which we add these software emulations to
arch/arm/arm/undefined.c:undefinedinstruction()?
Or is a different solution planned?

I was before good at the run-time configuration to VIVT/VIPT of Cache.
Moreover, the check by cpu_armv7_p was also useful.

Thanks,
--
kiyohara