Re: RPi performance issue, pmap to blame?

What does "sysctl vm” show. I’ve had to tweak vm.{file,anon,exec}{min,max} on
low memory machines before when they were doing lots of in memory processing.
The file cache was huge, which was putting pressure on the number of anon pages
available. It’s been quite a few years since I’ve had to do this, so I can’t
remember the rules for how all those numbers interact. I do remember that I
reduced vm.filemax to something like 8 and set vm.filemin to something like 5.

Top (and I’m sure other tools) will tell you how much vm.{file,anon,exec} is
actually in use.

Cheers,
Lloyd