Re: sljitarch.h and many obsolete entries in distrib/sets/lists/comp/ad.arm

On Nov 16, 2013, at 9:16 PM, Matt Thomas <matt%3am-software.com@localhost>
wrote:

> On Nov 16, 2013, at 1:11 PM, Alexander Nasonov <alnsn%yandex.ru@localhost>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>> I'd like to add sljitarch.h file to arm arches but I'm not sure what
>> is the best way to list it in distrib. I don't see md.* files and many
>> files in ad.arm are obsolete. Can I create md.* files for all arm arches?
>> Thanks,
>> Alex
>
> ad.arm is the place for it.

Note that slhitarch.h only goes in sys/arch/arm/include.
There is only a need to put it in each port directory if it's
used by the kernel.  If it's userland only, only sys/arch/arm/include
is needed.