Re: ARMADAXP status

On 22 Jun, 2013, at 11:13 , KIYOHARA Takashi
<kiyohara%kk.iij4u.or.jp@localhost> wrote:

> How is the status of ARMADAXP?

It works for me on DB-MV748MP-GP evaluation board.

> My 'OpenBlocks AX3' panics with ARMADAXP.
> I know, this reason is not able to write to memory.
> # I tried with attaching diff.
> Should I make it newly derived from MARVELL?

I have no idea what's going on here. Can you try building and running with
VERBOSE_INIT_ARM enabled?

Also, I'd check how your U-Boot sets base address of SoC registers. The older
U-Boot I have maps it at 0xd0000000, but I know that Marvell has changed this
at some point to 0xf1000000.

--
Best regards,
Radoslaw Kujawa