iMAP x210 processor specs

Greetings,

I found the specifications to the iMAP x210 SoC a few months ago:

http://aitendo3.sakura.ne.jp/aitendo_data/product_img/audio/info210/210-datasheet.pdf

Since then, I've lost access to the hardware. This CPU is used in these tiny
netbooks from a Spanish company called Airis (for one), which come with
Android installed. It would be cool to see NetBSD run on these and make them
the real computers that they are. They can be bought for 250 euro or less.

Just putting this out there in case anyone has time, interest, and access to
the hardware.