Date: Fri, 03 May 2013 13:05:18 +0400
From: Misha G-ka <sewen7%mail.ru@localhost>
To: port-arm-maintainer%netbsd.org@localhost
Subject: at91rm9200 configuration

hi! I collect NetBSD for the AT91rm9200-qu processor, I read article about
http://www.netbsd.org/docs/kernel/porting_netbsd_arm_soc.html, there were
questions:
1  .  how to learn the size size?
# On-chip interrupt controler
vx115_pic0 at vx115_apb? addr 0x700C1000 size 0x14c

2 . If there is options MEMSIZE=256, it if the NAND flash card is connected... ?

3 . / arch/arm/at91 this stately NetBSD for a kernel, and everything about a
payment of AT91rm9200 to collect and write in source codes for work to
arch/evbarm/name_board (work with the flash card, the screen, MicroSD, SDRAm. ?
the keyboard, all that is necessary and there is no arch/arm/at91 ?)