Re: sshramdisk general information

On 21-Mar-2013 Greg Troxel wrote:
> I think the -D might be what's erroring.  Reading the source, it seems
> the message about labels is used muliple times.

It might be. I put that in there to solve a particular issue with the
disklabels, but I might have worked around it solving a problem that came up
later.  It might be removable.

If you are willing to try, edit distrib/utils/sysinst/arch/evbarm/md.c
in md_pre_disklabel(), comment out the two lines that run the disklabel -D.

If that works for you, it's probably worth committing.

---
Tim Rightnour <root%garbled.net@localhost>
Genecys: Open Source 3D MMORPG: http://www.genecys.org/