install instructions for beagleboard-xm

Hi netbsd-people,

Hopefully this is the right list, the evbarm list does not seem to exist:
"
**** subscribe: unknown list 'port-evbarm'.
END OF COMMANDS
"

I wanted to try out netbsd on a beagleboard-xm and found these files:

http://nyftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD-daily/HEAD/201302040040Z/evbarm/binary/kernel/

and here:

http://nyftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD-daily/HEAD/201302040040Z/evbarm/binary/sets/

There are no intructions for installing this on the beagleboard in this folder and I could not find any on the net.

I am assuming:

1. I should be using uboot to boot the kernel.

2. All the "BEAGLEBOARD" files in http://nyftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD-daily/HEAD/201302040040Z/evbarm/binary/kernel/ go on a FAT partition on an SD card.

3. The "BEAGLEBOARD" file and all the generic files in http://nyftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD-daily/HEAD/201302040040Z/evbarm/binary/sets/ go on a unix FFS partition on the SD card.

4. This will work on a beagleboard-xm, not just the old beagleboards.

5. When I get to the boot prompt I should run:
        # mmc init
        # fatload mmc 0 0x80800000 netbsd-BEAGLEBOARD
        # bootm 0x80800000

Are the above assumptions correct, and am I missing any steps?

Thanks,
Brett.