NetBSD on beaglebone

Hello Manuel,

The netboot works fine. It's also possible to load kernel from
the FAT partition on the SD card (or USB), even from the NAND.
I don't have Beaglebone but similar. In my board, it's possible
to load install image, but it fails to initialize the SD card
properly.

But it is possible to create working root file system into SD
card in some other machine, like this:

http://www.netbsdfr.org/wiki/doku.php?id=tips:netbsdsheevaplug

--
-panu