Re: Recommendations for small NetBSD network box

On Thu, Sep 06, 2012 at 07:08:39PM +0300, Aleksey Cheusov wrote:
> On Thu, Sep 6, 2012 at 12:34 AM, Martin Husemann
> <martin%duskware.de@localhost> wrote:
> > For a similar setup I tried the GuruPlug (dual gigE was a bonus, external
> > SATA was the downside), but the hardware is shit.
>
> Why? Overheating?

I have two parts from the first batch (w/o fan). They crash randomly
even if idle (and no matter what OS they run, or at the UBoot prompt).

I got fan + replacement capacitor for them, but haven't gotten around to
"fix" them. I read they will get anoyingly loud when I do that.

Guess I should try nevertheless.

Martin