Re: Installing on Raspberry Pi

On Wed, Aug 22, 2012 at 06:44:50PM +0300, Andreas Gustafsson wrote:
> Nick Hudson wrote:
> >     ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/misc/skrll/rpi-netbsd-6.img.gz
>
> Thanks - this image booted fine on my Raspberry Pi (using a serial
> console).
>
> On the flip side, lots of test cases fail:
>
>   # cd /usr/tests
>   # atf-run | atf-report
>   [...11 hours later...]
>   Summary for 499 test programs:
>       2741 passed test cases.
>       223 failed test cases.
>       33 expected failed test cases.
>       75 skipped test cases.

I did a test run of -current on a shark and (you don't wanna know how
many hours later) got:

Summary for 524 test programs:
    2947 passed test cases.
    186 failed test cases.
    18 expected failed test cases.
    112 skipped test cases.

Lots of core dumps, many timeouts, some timeouts due to leftover rump_server
helper daemons accumulating and still using lots of cpu in the background.

We should realy make sure that all tests running daemon processes as helpers
have custom cleanup code to kill them when the main test program crashes.

Martin