Re: New VIA "APC" board

On Fri, 25 May 2012, Andy Ruhl wrote:

> I'm thinking of ordering one of these for the heck of it:
>
> http://apc.io/about/
>
> Does anyone know of a reason why this wouldn't be supported with
> NetBSD? It might be too early to know I guess.

I've emailed them to ask if they will be releasing full datasheets and
docs for the hardware. No reply yet, but it's nice to see a website with
a real contact email addresses on it :)

> There are other machines out there that are interesting as well. The
> Raspberry Pi won't be available for a while so one of these other
> alternatives might be a better option.

Has anyone looked at netbsd on the chumby hacker board?

http://www.adafruit.com/products/278

(Althought it's got an older gen cpu compared to the rPi or APC afaik).

--
[http://pointless.net/]                                   [0x2ECA0975]