Re: Compiling -current

-> -> > Has anyone been able to compile the toolchain from -current lately?  It
-> -> > seems to have broken a couple of weeks ago or so.  This is where it
-> -> > for me:
-> ->
-> -> A shark build just finished successfully for me.
-> ->
-> Hmm...  Interesting.  I'm trying to do this on a Sheevaplug.

On a side note, I was able to compile the toolchain, userland and kernel on
a Linux system.  It only fails when I try to build them natively.

When in doubt, mumble.
    Jim Boren founder of International Association of Professional Bureaucrats
 7:00AM  up 19 days,  3:21, 3 users, load averages: 0.51, 0.33, 0.22