dockstar USB problem

Hi,

My dockstar which was set up a month ago has been running perfectly. Yesterday I started to set up another dockstar (from current from yesterday), but ran into problems. At first I thought it was due to a not-so-compatible USB flash drive, but I tried three different ones and saw the same problems:

uhub0 at usb0: Marvell EHCI root hub, class 9/0, rev 2.00/1.00, addr 1
uhub1 at uhub0 port 1: Genesys Logic USB2.0 Hub, class 9/0, rev 2.00/6.03, addr
2
uhub1: single transaction translator
umass0 at uhub1 port 2 configuration 1 interface 0
umass0: Corsair Flash Voyager, rev 2.00/11.00, addr 3
scsibus0 at umass0: 2 targets, 1 lun per target
sd0 at scsibus0 target 0 lun 0: <Corsair, Flash Voyager, 1100> disk removable
sd0: 7648 MB, 15744 cyl, 16 head, 63 sec, 512 bytes/sect x 15663104 sectors
boot device: <unknown>
root on sd0a dumps on sd0b
mountroot: trying nfs...
mountroot: trying msdos...
mountroot: trying ext2fs...
mountroot: trying ffs...
root file system type: ffs
WARNING: clock lost 4214 days
WARNING: using filesystem time
WARNING: CHECK AND RESET THE DATE!
warning: no /dev/console
init: copying out path `/sbin/init' 11
Sat Jul 16 19:22:07 UTC 2011
Starting root file system check:
/dev/rsd0a: file system is clean; not checking
swapctl: setting dump device to /dev/sd0b
swapctl: adding /dev/sd0b as swap device at priority 0
Starting file system checks:
umass0: BBB reset failed, IOERROR
umass0: BBB bulk-out clear stall failed, IOERROR
umass0: BBB reset failed, IOERROR
umass0: BBB bulk-in clear stall failed, IOERROR
umass0: BBB bulk-out clear stall failed, IOERROR
(tons of these)

I copied the kernel from a month ago from the other dockstar, and it started up perfectly.

Does anyone know what might've gotten broken with regards to USB?

Thanks,
John Klos