Developer board for NetBSD flash file system development

Hi all,

Here in the University of Szeged (Hungary) we are developing a JFFS2 like flash file system for NetBSD (and the necessary flash layer for it). As soon as we reach a usable version, it will be open - with BSD license.

To really test it, we need a developer board with real flash (now we use flash simulator for development). Can you offer an ARM developer board with FLASH, where it is not too difficult to set up NetBSD on that?

We tried DevKit8000 OMAP3530 Evaluation Kit, but after many tryings, we are still not able to boot NetBSD on it.

Thanks,
Ferenc