Re: evbarm and atheros support

On 03/25/2010 12:28 AM, Martin Husemann wrote:
On Thu, Mar 25, 2010 at 12:23:08AM +0100, Marcin M. Jessa wrote:
I'm on NetBSD 5.0.2_PATCH
Ah - I forogt the change to the opensource HAL happened too late for 5.0.
I suppose you would have more luck on the netbsd-5 branch, and it's unlikely
that this kind of changes will happen to the netbsd-5-0 branch.

Ok, thanks, I will build new kernel with CURRENT source.
BTW, what's the difference between the open source driver and the former one? Are there any aditional features in the new one such as virtual APs (AFAIR FreeBSD driver supports that) ?

Marcin