Re: Beagleboard problems

Hi Robert,

I doubt the Beagle support is not yet available in NetBSD though some of the initial codes have been checked in long back.

When I tried with 5.0 some time back, I faced similar problem. I figured that there needed some hack in the very basic part of the temporary page table initialization (basic assembly routines). But even then, I could come only to the level where I can see console messages, permanent page table initialization, and hung after that.

Between I am not sure about the support in 5.0.1, try checking out latest CVS snapshot and see if there is any code added this time. Having JTAG connected with the Beagle will help you at least to see where it hangs.

Regards,
Madhu